IML: new concept Imperial

RE:  http://www.cwwcardesign.com/cars/imperial.html

Wow.... they are getting closer! All this one needs, from the side view at least, is a nice line of brightwork trim below beltline, end to end, and something to highlight the bumpers. Very Imperial proportions and balance. If it gets over 20 MPG, I want one.

...... maybe a nice Imperial Eagle smack in the middle of both ends, says Lucille....

Kate (and Lucille, 1968 Crown)

Kate Justet Triplett
Homesick Angels LLC
www.IrishHuntersandJumpers.com