IML: John Rosen

Just read the May 24th article about him and his Imperials.
There are many in California and other places that really need
parts which are very difficult to find.
Maybe some of his Imperials' parts would be available to us to use.
Most of our owners are very capable of making their Imperials very beautiful again.