Re: IML: Right & Left Vavle side covers for 1966 Chrysler Imperial

Re: IML: Right & Left Vavle side covers for 1966 Chrysler Imperial

Hi Richard!....I think you might send a quick email to Kenyon Wills , he's on this IML all the time, as he just might have what you need stashed in the sheds from Doc Bullock's bunch of Imperials.
Good Luck!
Dan Melnik
(P.S. every so often someone on EBAY has the valve cover stickers "IMPERIAL" for sale for about $7-8.00 each if you need them when you get your covers)

---- "Richard Porter Jr." <y-porter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Everyone,
    I'm looking for the right and left side valve cover for my 1966 Chrysler Imperial, that has a 440 engine.  Can anyone help me out on this?  It's beautiful & sunny out, and I want to drive my car (SMILE!!!)  Thanks!  Rich,