From: Zack Morton <zmorty74@xxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Brake lights not working on a 74
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 17:11:32 -0500
Thank you so much for all your suggestions.  The turn signals do
work.  As well as hazards, and everything else on that fuse.  There
are 4 wires going into the brake light switch.  Two from the cruise
control?  I tried bypassing them both, to no avail.  Is it worth
getting a new switch anyway?  What other possibilities could it be?
Oh and I did check all the lights on the extremely rare possibility
that all 4 bright filaments were burned out, but both filaments on
all the lights were good.  Somebody mentioned something about the
turn signal switch being bad?  Was that only if the turn signals
didn't work?  Anyway, I'm open to suggestions.  Thanks everybody.