From: YBSHORE@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 14:54:52 EDT
Subject: IML: My '56 Imperial Sedan

Sirs,

    I am having trouble with my idler arm pulley on the a/c unit at the motor, it has the 354 motor and the three speed torqueflight tranny, should I track down and replace or are there other options, and as I bring her back to life (w/freon) are there any things in particular to be aware of?

Thanks in advance.

Jack and Michelle 1956 4 door sedan Imperial