From: "anthony romano" <mamrom@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1991imperial rear suspension

Brad, I looked under and saw no bags. I believe the compressor for the
system would be near the right rear tire? Anyway, can you directed me to fix
the problem if it's a load leveling issue or a air wheel ride? Brad, I
believe it would be a load level ride because this car did not come with a
lot of extras. -Let me know what solutions are out there for both
problems -Thanks -Anthony