From: "anthony romano" <mamrom@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1991imperial rear suspension

Brad, Thanks a lot for the info. Both my cars sit low in the back and if I
don't drive slow out of a parking lot to the street I'll bottom out. 3
people sat in my car the other day approx. = 300 pounds and the tires were
almost touching the wheel wells. Are there spacers I can use in the springs
perhaps?