IML: (no subject)

Fellow Imperialists,

    I own a 1956 four door sedan and am still working bugs out of a long dormant beauty and I am having trouble with a fitting on top of the rear axle which looks like it provides relief for the rear diff as well as a tee fitting for the hydraulic brake system.  Though at this time I do not have performance issues, I am leaking constantly out of it and am concerned I will run out of either diff or brake fluid on the road in a catastrophic incident.  I have cleaned and refit it several times to no avail.  Is there a trick I am missing?

ybshore