Re: IML: Signature Series '61 Crown Convertible

Re: IML: Signature Series '61 Crown Convertible

Greg, if the windows went ALL the way down - how would you get them back out and up?
I have both a Burgundy and the original White.  The red interior looks much better with the white, I agree (of course, that's my real car that the model is made from, too).  They should have used a black interior with the burgundy body.

Glad you like it otherwise!
jc