IML: Paint Colours on 1958

The paint code on the body tag of my 58 has XZZ which according to the paint chip charts would be Ermine Roof and Champagne Gold body.

The paint on my car matches Bamboo Yellow. I have checked many spots on the car under rubbers etc to see if it has been painted but it looks like the original Bamboo Yellow. Can some one shed some light on the code not matching the orig colour as it has me perplexed.

Regards
Chris Wardle
1958 Imperial Crown