From: Elijah Scott
Sent: Jun 16, 2006 8:01 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Light/signal Monitors

pnkmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I've been trying to find out when light monitors were introduced on one of my non-mopar autos (and not having much luck) and I'm wondering about when they appeared on Imperials.
1967 was the first year for the fender-mounted turn signal indicator on the Imperial.

This little detail has been one of my favorite things about these cars for as long as I can remember.  :o)

Just for trivia, the fender-mounted turn signal indicator was the only indicator from '67-'73 on the Imperial.  After '73, the indicator stayed on the fender, but indicators were added to the instrument cluster as well.  Did any other non-Mopar brands ever have TWO turn signal indicators?

Thanks,

Elijah

Do you Yahoo!?