Re: Just one list, please (was Re: IML: individual year groups)

Re: Just one list, please (was Re: IML: individual year groups)

Hello All,

I also have watched as other lists have suffered when segmented.
I do not subscribe in DIGEST form for that reason.
I know that separate emails load up ones inbox, but I think it's easier
to decide if the subject is of interest to me, or not.
I read/save the ones I want and delete the rest, a couple of clicks and
I'm done.

Would it be possible to subscribe to say,
1) separate email format
AND
2)ALSO pick and chose year/make/topic for digest mode?
I think I have that option on my bus or Buick group, gonna check.

I maintain my business website and know how much time is involved, so I
toss this out as an idea knowing it would take a lot of effort to make
work.

My .02
Ron