Re: Re: IML: stalling 69

Curt, I agree with Elijah.  I dumped the holley on my 69 Lebaron way back in the early 70's for the very reason your speaking of.  At the time you could get a replacement Carter carb from Chrysler and thats what I did.  30+ years  and a couple of rebuilds later it is still performing fine. I also know people who have had very good luck with the Edelbrock units.
Ed Noble
69 Lebaron
62 Crown
 67 Polara 500 convert.