IML: NO RESERVE 1950 Imperial on ebay

Looking through the Imperial listings on ebay.

There is a 1950 (or 1954) Imperial for sale and the biggest selling point seems to be that there is no reserve price.

However, the starting bid is $2500 which no one has met. Isn't this a reserve price or is my understanding of English faulty??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chrysler-Imperial-NO-RESERVE-1950-Chrysler-Imperial-Ready-to-RESTORE-NO-RESERVE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43905QQitemZ4651871815QQrdZ1

Fred Joslin