IML: Pedel of Doom Solved ! 62 Southhampton Brakes

IML: Pedel of Doom Solved ! 62 Southhampton Brakes

Hi To All !  Well a Couple of weeks Ago, 1 More Master Cylinder Later ( a 1 1/4 Bore off a 73 Dodge Truck)  And a Long Helpful Talk with our Hydraulic's Expert a Work (Trenton Engine + He's Got a Couple of 70 to 73 E Body Mopars) The On Going "Pedal of Doom" Problem is solved! 1st the 1 1/4 bore Master Cylinder is a little over kill But Boy Does it Work!  The Real Problem is when I 1st Installed a Wilwood 10 PSI Check Valve  in the Front Brake Line, I Installed it Backwards. I Found the Mistake at the Time Corrected it, By Turning it Around & Putting it in the Right Way. HOWEVER ! there is a Little Rubber Flap in the inside (Duck Bill Shaped) It was Turned In-sideout & Did Not Stop Anything. The Brake Fluid Flowed Right Thru! You Could Look Thru it & See Light. I Took it Apart to see How it Worked Then Bought a New One.
And the was Problem Solved.
Happy Imperialing to ALL
Dave V.B.
Trenton Engine Plant