Chrome Platers and Vendor Reviews; was Re: IML: Bumper Boyz

Chrome Platers and Vendor Reviews; was Re: IML: Bumper Boyz

RWestra@xxxxxxx wrote:
Has anyone had any experience with Bumper Boyz.
There's a list of chrome sources on the website at http://www.imperialclub.com/Part/Body/Chrome.htm

Notice that each vendor has an option for "Click Here for Member Reviews."  This feature is an invaluable resource to our club members!  I think you'll see that the reviews for Bumper Boyz reflect other messages about them posted here.

I encourage everyone to include your experiences (good or bad) for vendors you've used.  This review section helps us all to make informed choices about what vendors we do business with.

And if you know of vendors who are not listed but who should be, let us know at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we'll get them posted!

Thanks!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!

  My Collection of Imperials

1965 Imperial LeBaron
  1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
  1970 Imperial LeBaron
  1971 Imperial LeBaron

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ?06 - Go with the leader. Start your league today!