RE: IML: Take me to School...Why not Chrysler Imperial???

RE: IML: Take me to School...Why not Chrysler Imperial???

That's correct. Imperial was never used in the context of Chrysler in order to give it prestige. This is nothing new; Continental was the same, and of course, you never hear of a Ford Lincoln.
The same goes with a Toyota Lexus, or a Nissan Infiniti.

Chris Middlebrook
1962 Custom Southampton

--- On Thu 06/22, < randalpark@xxxxxxx > wrote:

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com