Re: IML: Parade Boot/Beauty Queens for my 1967

Re: IML: Parade Boot/Beauty Queens for my 1967

Don,

No Beauty Queen, or anyone else for that matter, gets to ride sitting on the back of the rear seat or boot of my 68 convertibles.  If they must do that, let them hit up the GM or Ford owners.

Bill/Imp, 68's