Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 7:59 AM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome New Member, Kristin Doran (1972)

New Subscriber(s): Kristin Doran
Email Address is: aurora_after_midnight@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Goodrich, MI

Car(s) owned: 1972 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, Vinyl (soft style) top
Midnight Blue, with blue interior, 4 door.

Self-Introduction: I'm 23 years old (and a girl!..lol), my father who
passed in 1995, had this beautiful car stored in and old barn on a cement
slab for years and since his passing thats where my mother left it. I have
been in love with this car since I was six years old. Recently my mum had
to sell the property on which she resided for all those years, and this
beautiful, majestic even, boat of a car now belongs to me!!! My fiance
soon to be husband and I are going to be living in texas so I informed him
like it or not this car is going to be restored to its full beauty and
will be back on the road eventually. The car has a long history in our
family, and the stories ive heard make me think of it in a whole new
light. needless to say my dad and I shared yet another common bond with
this car. So when its restored , the name of the car will be starrynight,
when my dad died my mom told me that he was a star in the night sky
watching over me.. its going to take a lot of work since i know absolutely
nothing about cars, but to me it wil
l be worth every penny! If anyone has any tips or numbers to places at
which i can order parts or anything. Please feel free to contact me.
Thanks!

This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to
mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with
everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the