From: randalpark@xxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 1953 Imperial
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 20:51:42 -0400

I took a second look and don't see a Safety Clutch in the picture of the drivers floor area. The description says "smooth shifting automatic". I have always thought the '53 was the last year of Fluid Drive. They surely wouldn't call that a smooth shifting automatic, although I guess a salesman might do/say anything. Anyone interested should find out more.

Paul W.