IML: Please Welcome Bill Tust

New Subscriber(s): Bill Tust
Email Address is: wm_tust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Central California, CA

Car(s) owned: ... I almost gor a 1975 Imperial, Dark Blue.  I waited about 15 years for this car !

Self-Introduction: I'm a backyard Hot Rodder ... started with a 1937 Chey, 216 OHV I6 ... converted to a tractor with a Columbia 2 speed rear end.  My engine first work ... I got a frozen "6" to run!

Fourty three (43) years and I haven't stopped.  I owned a new 1968 "Sunfire" yellow Baracuda HT.  318 ... my favorite car.  I miss it sorely.

I have a EGA / Erodded jet in the maifold that (I beleive) is causing a can't idle condition.  EGA might be at falt but that has been checked.

Anyway I'm a small block guy that always wanted a 413 .. and I'm getting a 440!

See Ya !!!

WDT