Re: IML: How much Marvel?

Hi All...regarding the adding of Marvel oil as a lubricant for the motor....does this ONLY apply if the motor has sat for a long time?..what, if anything, would it provide for a recently rebuilt motor (menaing with less than 50,000 miles since the rebuild)...also, just HOW MUCH Marvel does one add when adding to a motor or as a gas additive?
Thanks all!!!
Dan Melnik

---- ajl <alacaria@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Marvel is the best for oil and gas it gas been around for years and unlike
all the other new additives that come out, you will not see it in a few
years in the clearance bin.