IML: Mr. Iacocca's Other 1983 Imperial <> For Sale

IML: Mr. Iacocca's Other 1983 Imperial <> For Sale

Dear IML:
    In  a somewhat related topic. I purchased a few years ago, another 1983 Imperial, with
the same exterior/interior color choices, less the Sinatra cassette console. It was on ebay at the time, and presented as belonging to Mr. Iacocca. I ended up buying it in NH and driving it home to metro Detroit. It came with 1983 Warranty paperwork typed up to Iacocca and signed by him. It was  most likely signed for the person who bought it from Mr. Iacocca. The car was described to me to be in better condition than it turned out, which made me wonder about the validity of the paperwork. Through a couple on contacts within
the present Chrysler corp., I was able to get a a copy of the original company invoice for
the car which substantiated  the warranty paperwork.
This cars VIN # is: 2A3B Y62N 5DR 118617
Warranty start date is 10/29/82
Company Owned Vehicle......
Florida........
Perhaps the one I have was driven by Mrs. Iacocca if not Mr., down in Florida?

At present the one I have is not in any great condition. It had a backyard carb conversion
at some point and is presently not running. I can't see being able to give it the attention it needs in the near future, and would rather see it go to someone who can do more with it then me. I am open to offers. I am realistic, I know 80's Imperials don't sell for much, but the auto celebrity aspect has to count for something.

Please email for more info or pics.
writetokarl@xxxxxxx
Best regards,
Karl