Re: Re: IML: Cooling Issues Part two

For those not living in the Southwest.
    I have experienced completely cleaning a sink wo that it
looks like new.  After a week or two with use at least 3 time per
day,  The was a heavy alkaline deposit on the dise of the sink
and bottom.  The water here in Tucson is VERY HARD.  I also must
have a second set of 10 mister nozzles soaking in vinegar to
exchange once every two weeks.  We have a mister system on our
patio.  It is common here for the putside 2-4 tubes in a radiator
to be clogged.  Think of what this does to coffe pots.  RO water
in a raditor is very good also.

Æyn & Patrick