From: JAY D'ANGELO <cadij@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 19:28:42 -0700
Subject: RE: Re: IML: Cooling Issues Part two

I have noticed that the fan makes a noise when I shut the car off, as it freewheels a few revolution - like it needs lubrication or something.  It has never overheated to the point that it boils over - but, 115 is pretty hot anyway.

How do I know if the fan clutch is bad?

Jay

Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail beta =