Re: IML: Imperial or Not?

From: "Tom Gilleland" <tgilleland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
and it sure does turn some heads, not many around my town, infact I think mine is the only one.

Yours is the only head around your town? ;) No wonder there aren't other Imperials! I've driven '80s Imperials as daily drivers for the last six years. The efi car is not bad on gas. Around 15 city and up to 24 highway. It runs on the lowest octane available without pinging. They are certainly bigger than necessary, but you will have a tough time finding a more economical V-8 automatic.

Rob