Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:50 PM
To: Imperial Club
Subject: IML: Need to install a new radio

I just bought a 67 Imperial and the original AM radio doesn't work.  I'd like to get a Am-FM with CD  or CD changer installed with out cutting the dash or the old radio location.  Anyone install a newer radio under the dash?  Where did you mount the speakers?  I'd like 4 but don't want to cut the door upholstery or the rear window package shelf.

Dennis
68 Omaha Orange FB 360
67 Imperial Titanic 4 door sedan
64 Dodge 880 land yacht w 413