IML: Please Welcome Rad and James(son) Bishop

IML: Please Welcome Rad and James(son) Bishop

New Subscriber(s): Rad and James(son) Bishop
Email Address is: bishop@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Central Ohio

Car(s) owned: 1955 Imperial 4-Door Sedan, Flat black, Interior under constuction

Self-Introduction: We are a father and son team. It is an awesome old heavy ride with tons of personality. We have the car in are garage and work on it when we can. It isn't runing at the moment but we are trying to get it going for MOPAR NATS. We have other old MOPARS but this is our first Imperial, and it is the most intriguing of them all. It has a personality all its own, and im sure that it will grow as we work on the car. We first saw the old ride in the back yard of a house in the back woods of Ohio.. When we first went up to the car we could tell it was an great old piece of American iron. The owner walked out and he looked like he was out of a moive, big old pot belly and tatoos of brother bear on his arm. We told him we would take it for  the price he had on it and he said yes. After that we had to stay on him for 6 weeks to get the title and still haven't gotten the original keys yet. We are going to have alot of questions about the ride and hope you will help us solve the
y to become part of elite Crysler Imperial club.