RE: IML: 1980's Transmission question

Do the converter in the 80's cars have a drain plug? I'm pretty sure my '82 does not, but I'm not 100 % sure. I think they stopped putting them at some time, and wouldn't want anybody going crazy looking for one. Of course my FSM isn't here.

Also, Uncle Rodger and Aunt Gabby, is the filter in the line an aftermarket one you put? If so, what company, etc did you use?

Rob

Pleas drain and change the fluid in both the transmission pan and the torque

convertor.  There is a plug on the front area of the torque convertor that
is
seen after you remove the lower protective cover that faces to the front.

I have two filters on my '63. One is in the pan and one is part of the line

to the front cooler.