IML: R134a seals variety pack of O-Rings

IML: R134a seals variety pack of O-Rings

I have the info and thought that I would pass it on.  I just
purchased a package of a variety of R134a O-Rings seals from
Checker's here in Tucson for $3.99+tx.  Checker's is also known
as Schuck's in the Northwest and Kragen's in the Midwest.

Maker: Interdynamics
Model# ORNG-1
Model Name: Auto Air Conditioner HNBR Rubber O-Ring 24-piece
Assortment

Sizes: (all measuretments in mm) / Quantity
17.8 x 2.5 qty 2
15.0 x 1.8 qty 3
13.8 x 2.5 qty 2
13.7 x 1.9 qty 3
10.9 x 1.9 qty 3
10.8 x 2.4 qty 3
08.8 x 1.9 qty 4
6.07 x 1.78 qty 4

I do hope that this helps every one wanting to make the switch
over.

Æyn & Patrick