Re: IML: IML DIGEST

Overheated?  Here, in Las Vegas where the line markings in the street melt =
from the heat?   Where my house electric bill was $589 last month
Yeah, but it's a dry heat. (nyuk nyuk)

Tom
1968 Imp convert
1960 NYer coupe

P.S Attn Elijah - what's your email? I'd like to contact you off list re some power window switch issues I'm having. Thanks.