IML: Please Welcome Martin Karson

New Subscriber(s): Martin Karson
Email Address is: mkei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Chicago, Ill.

Car(s) owned: 1959 Crown Southampton, about to purchase a 1968 Crown Convertible
59 is white with red leather interior and a standout, looking at a white exterior/red interior convertible

Self-Introduction: Semi retired, have 1955 Lincoln Capri for 25 years, 59 Imperial for two, Chrysler 300 C for two years and 1996 red Trans Am convertible.
will have new trunk liner/carpet installed in 59 along with seat belts for front, new front bushings (from Kanter), valve cover gaskets.  Lowell Howe all ready sold me door switches for windows, car is to die for.  Cant wait to get no. 5, the convertible.