Re: IML: Please Welcome Martin Karson

Martin,

You are making a good choice with the 1968 Imperial convertible, as they are wonderful cars.  As you get more familiar with the car you will notice many styling details, which are often overlooked at first glance, that add beauty to the overall design.

One thing that I have always admired about the 1968 Imperial Crown convertibles, is that the upper body lines are not broken by anything other than the windshield, even the retracted top does not interfere with them, as it creates no hump.  Though the car is long, this styling feature makes it look even longer.

Please keep us informed about your purchase, as there are many 67 and 68 Imperial Owners on the list, who will be eager to assist you when possible.

Best Regards,

Bill/Imp, 68's