Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Lead Additive

Regarding this subject.
  Does any one recall when Chrysler started to put the hardened
valce seats in the engines.  I remember something about they
started gradually putting in the hardened seats PRIOR to 1975 in
differnet model lines.

Æyn.

--- Dan <sunup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There were a number of posts recently about lead additives but
I don't
remember anything about "amounts per gallon". I followed the
directions on
the product I bought of 1/2 ounce per 5 gallons. Considering a
half ounce is
such a small amount, does this sound right? Also, can someomne
tell me what
might happen toa 440 or 413 if it is run with premium unleaded
gas and no
lead additive? If it is harmful, would it be immediate or
gradual over time?

I'd also like to join in with thanks to those of you who fought
for our
freedom. The character and courage of men and women like you is
responsible
for the freedoms we all enjoy today.

Thanks You!

Dan Collins