Please WELCOME New Member, Ashley (1967)

Please WELCOME New Member, Ashley (1967)

> Car(s) owned: I own a 1967 Crown Imperial (charcoal
> black with blue interior)
>
> Self-Introduction: Hello, I am happy to own a crown
> imperial and i would
> like to get to know others who have one

Welcome fellow '67 owner.  On behalf of the '67/'68
contingency, welcome to the IML.  Tell us some more
about your car- options, vehicle history, condition,
and, of course, any problems you may be having with
it.  (I expect, of course, a fully detailed report on
the Budd brakes and cornering lenses.  *grin*)

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

'Tis Christmas again
Have a happy holiday