I DID SOMETHING VERY STUPID YESTERDAY.....I MESSED UP MY ENGINE

I DID SOMETHING VERY STUPID YESTERDAY.....I MESSED UP MY ENGINE

I'm not a big fan of additives. The only thing I ever found to be
useful was when living back east in the winter, I would use dry gas
to prevent frozen fuel line. Most additives just move dirt & sludge
from one place to somepalce else, possibly a more harmful place. Put
gasoline in the gas tank,  good quality oil in the engine crankcase &
forget the additives. Your car will thank you by living a long happy
life.
John