60 for sale / strange part to be seen

>  checking the pictures I discovered a strange item
> at the brake booster.
> anybody who knows what this bright shining thing is?
> my mastercylinder is quite different.
>  http://www.cars-on-line.com/60chrys6922.html
>
> Dietmar

If the shiny thing that you refer to has a red circle
on a silvery mechanical item, then you are looking at
the auto-pilot, made by perfect-cricle (hebce the red
dot)  it is in front of the MC/Brake Booster but looks
to be atop it at this angle.  If your car has no
cruise control, this is why you have not seen it
before..  If not this, then please specify more
precicesly what you refer to.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious