Water Injection

Following on from Roy's recent message, here's a question that might be of a
lot of interest to us European Imperial owners in particular.

I have two propane powered cars, a ' 61 Imperial and a ' 76 Eldorado conv.
(my daily driver)  Both run fine on propane but there is about a 10 to 15%
loss of power and consumption (more noticable on the fuel injected Caddy.)
With the high cost of gasoline in Europe, running on propane makes a lot of
sense, but I would love to get the same performance as gasoline. Seems to me
W.I. could be a possible solution.

I know W.I. is supposed to increase power. Can it also improve gas mileage?

Are there any disadvantages I should know about like extra engine wear?

How do you know how much water to inject?

Could  it would work with a propane powered car?

Tony V.