1981 - 1983 Carburetor Retrofit Manual Now Available on Website

1981 - 1983 Carburetor Retrofit Manual Now Available on Website

Thanks to the generosity and hard work of IML member and '83 owner Dan Wing,
we now have the complete Retrofit Manual available for viewing or printing:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Year/1981-1983/Retrofit/index.htm

We will also be adding actual pictures of Dan's factory-converted car in the
near future, as well as ones from Dick Benjamin.

Thanks, Dan and Dick!

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise