Imperial Postcard

Great shot of old cars at this Motel. I found a postcard several years ago at
my local Shields Date Gardens of a 61 Imperial Crown 2 door parked in front
of the date shoppe. I would need to find it before I could show it, but there
could be more at the Shields date garden if I went over there, as I drove by
a few minutes ago. It is in Indio, Calif. Joe Machado ps, I used to have a 59
Impala like the one in the postcard shown at HI-HO.