Supra Rotors, or 70s C Body spindles and rotors

Supra Rotors, or 70s C Body spindles and rotors

The only reason I was going to use used parts, is because they
are there, but mabie I should get new ones, can you still get
the spindles, and everything for a decent price at an auto parts
store?

Tristan