Supra Rotors, or 70s C Body spindles and rotors

Supra Rotors, or 70s C Body spindles and rotors

I don't think the newport is a suregrip :( is there any way to
modify the axles to work with the SG rear end?  One other
advantage if I switch the bolt pattern over is that I will be
able to use normal chrysler wheels, which means it will be easy
enough to get a set of mags for my imperial.

What should I do guys?

Tristan