Please WELCOME New Member, Michael Bowman (1981)

Bob Harris wrote:

> Welcome Michael - there is much info on these cars on this website. Is your
> caor original with the EFI System intact?  >>>Bob Harris

Thanks for the welcome Bob,
   The car has had the EFI removed and replaced with a carb system. Must
be a factory retro, but unlike an email that came tonight for the guy
wanting to do his '82 which stated that the fuel gauge would no longer
work, mine does, just like it did as new. I guess I'm glad mine is done,
I miss the EFI as I just am not use to having to kick the choke on to
start up the first time of the day. But it runs smooth, has reasonable
pickup, and gets fairly good gas mileage, 19-21 on the highway where I
do 90% of my driving.