Car record player

To owners of a record player, I just installed a NOS ARC Automatic record player in my  Imperial today and what a thrill when my Capital 45 record of the Beach boys surf city came on . Oh  the sweat smell of luxury on a clear day while driving the only REAL year Chrysler made a Great Imperial 1957. I only say that because I've noticed owners lately arguing over which year is the best year, I personally think  if each owner of a CAR no matter what make or year, living in the USA or abroad feels he or she is right on that matter, then every one CANT be wrong: can they???? I say you are all right on, its your right and I respect your feelings, as I would  like respect in my choice. ( After all we all have the best cars out there) RIGHT?????????? PS. any one that has installed a RCA or ARC lets talk  and I also drive daily a 1955 CORVETTE ROY