Heater Cores?

Hi Ken & gang,

Don't rule out the Heater Control Valve (HCV) as the culprit. I pulled the heater core and had it pressure tested to 30 psi and no leaks. Only then I knew that the leak was the HCV.  If the '66 uses the same as the '62. it's a Ranco H-16, and there are several sources that rebuild them. (check the Imperial Website or the IML/OIC archives)

Good luck

Jay Mc Kee
1962 Crown Southampton 4-door

   On my 66 Imperial my I am leaking antifreeze in my passenger floorboard.
I changed what appears to be the front heater core.  Are there two heater
cores?  One for the front air and one for the rear air set up?  Thanks for
any help.

Ken
66 Crown Coupe