Heater Cores?

If the 66 has the same rear heat setup as a 67, yes you have a heater
core, blower and ductwork in the trunk beside the spare tire and it ducts
in between where the back seat bottom and floor meet. It is fed by heater
hoses coming from the heater control valve that controls fluid flow for
the front heater.

Dave
67 Imp sedan