In praise of Skinned Knuckles Magazine

Dick,
 I agree, especially this month, the article on what happens when pumping 12 volts into a 6 volt starter is the most in-depth analysis I have ever seen on the subject. I find it reassuring that after all these years I thought I was torturing my 6 volt starters, that it's OK! (guess that's why they still work).

 As to subscribing to this Magazine, all us "Car Nuts" know that as soon as we buy our first "Classic" that a subscription to Skinned Knuckles is
MANDATORY! Just like "Hemming's" , As I always say "Don't enter your garage without 'em"

My .02 (in '02)
Ron
Hey, I don't collect a commission either.