62 sighting/past 63

Hi Robb,

I'm sure many members can attest to the mind-set of "What adjacent year parts
will fit my Imperial?" has a tendency of making one, over time, appear to be
an expert in the subtle differences between similar body styles. =8^)

My family knows that I like Imperials, but what they don't know is how much I
obsess over them. (perhaps "obsess" is too strong a word? Nah!)

Impie regards,

Jay Mc Kee
'62 Crown Four-Door Southampton
http://klia.net/jay/