1959 Backup lens on eBay

Congratulations to whoever outbid me on that brand new lens. I know you must be on this list, because only someone who loves their '59 as much as I do would outsmart me on eBay, especially in the last 5 minutes. When I saw that lens I had to have it, all shiny and new, and my drivers side is the only one I need due to age cracks. Enjoy your new lens, and I will continue my search for one. Thanks for making the auction an exciting one right down to the line! I thought for sure I had it. Bill Melichar 1959 Crown Coupe with a stuck neutral button.