Rubbers

Hi Gang,
    After working on cars and machinery for to many years, I have found
that if you use 2 gloves on each hand, ( one over the other, in case you
were wondering ) they don't rip as fast and you get better fell than with
the nitrile gloves. Also, when the outer one rips, your hands stay
cleanand you can put another one on easily. I still only use them when I
am going to get really filthy but with " baby " now home, I expect to use
a lot of them. They are also great for painting and glueing.

    Allan R.
  62 conv   " baby "